Depending on the nature of your project, we’ll review your project from a social and environmental health point of view, including:
- The materials used in terms of toxicity, maintenance (cleaning products required for specialised materials/fixtures), energy requirements, and health effects.
- Energy use and the avenue for using natural, renewable or passive energy forms.
- Operational efficiencies in terms of design (for example the positioning of stairs) and the environment (such as reduced car dependence through the provision of bicycle facilities).
- Cradle to grave analysis of the environmental impact of the asset from the time it’s built to its end of life.
- Water conservation, collection and reuse.
- Community and art, connecting the project back to the community, including public spaces.