To understand your project completely, we undertake a review that includes:
- Project validation which looks at why the project was conceived, who are the existing clients and stakeholders, and what the future direction of the project is.
- A project brief which includes consulting stakeholders, prioritising project elements, and documenting expectations.
- Identifying project outcomes by defining measurable project goals.
- Project programming to identify any timing pressures which may impact on the project.
- Regulatory mapping to ensure the project meets local, state and industry regulations.
- Testing the brief by creating a feedback loop to challenge the structure of the project.