By using building information modelling (BIM) with seeed’s experience and innate knowledge, your design is tested using a series of conditions and rules including:
- Possible visual items such as blind spots and reflections.
- The ability to construct the project, including getting vehicles and materials on and off the site.
- Service provisions such as fire mains, and electrical demand.
- Elimination of growth pains; ability to expand or contract in the future.
- Design flexibility of spaces for adaption of those ‘grey’ items.
For a robust analysis & preparation of your next project through undertaking Front End Services, get in contact with us to arrange a review of your project.